Sunday, August 4, 2013

EuroTour 2013, part 5: Nice and Paris

After the last show in Verviers, I flew to Nice in the South of France for a well-deserved week on the beach. I have been there before and couldn't wait to go back; I was not disappointed  :)
view of Nice and Villefranche, France











right across the street from where I stayed in Nice, France






To see all my pictures of Nice, visit my Dropbox folder


Croissy-Sur-Seine, France



After a magnificent week in Nice, I took a train to Paris to meet up with friend, guitarist extraordinaire and my double, Jacques Friedmann. 


The Dynamic Duo in rehearsal
  
Jacques and I are preparing a CD of us as a duo: 4 of Jacques' originals, 4 of mine, and 2 Genesis covers. 
We spent a week rehearsing and will continue the project via Internet and subsequent visits.


taking a break from rehearsal

Jacques has brilliant original songs which are not being promoted presently. I will be putting them on my website



To see all my photos of Croissy-Sur-Seine, visit my Dropbox folder





No comments:

Post a Comment